Each additional person tested requires an added testing fee of $125
* Fees are subject to change without notice. The listed fees are solely for charges payable to cover the indicated test including the final test report, but not including any specimen collections. A specimen collection fee, typically $15 to $45 per person tested, is normally charged by the local collection facility. This fee is in addition to the DNA testing fee. The parentage testing laboratory makes arrangements for the specimen collection.
Transportation of Specimen(s) – No charge
Telephone Consultation with Ph.D. Scientist – No Charge
Special Testing Services (Please call regarding fees and details on the services)
- Home-Based collection for DNA paternity testing. Please see our page DNA Test Home Kit
- International and Immigration Service
- Prenatal Paternity Testing
- Deceased Tissue Sample or Post-Mortem Blood Sample
- Grandparentage DNA Testing
- Avuncular Index (aunt/uncle DNA testing)
- Family Study DNA Test/Genetic Reconstruction
- Siblingship (brother/sister) Study
- Twin Zygosity (identical/fraternal) Study
- DNA Profiling
- DNA Banking
- Expert Witness Court Testimony for our Clients
- Free Confidential Consultation
- Affidavit, Deposition on/off Site
DNA testing fees are prepaid by money order, cashier’s check, attorney’s trust account check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover (No personal checks please).
Paternity test fees / DNA testing fees are subject to change without notice.