Accurate Economical DNA Paternity Testing During Pregnancy
Prenatal paternity testing can accurately establish the identity of the actual biological father of the child before the baby is born. This clear and legal identification of the father provides multiple benefits; some of them are indicated here. Many decisions regarding the welfare of the forthcoming child can be made in a timely fashion before the birth, the continuous care and financial support of the child becomes much more certain, and there is a reduction of mental stress and an increase in peace-of-mind for both adults, which is especially important to the pregnant woman.
If you need a paternity test before the baby is born it is now possible to obtain an accurate and economical answer while maintaining very high safety for both mother and fetus. The non-invasive prenatal sample collection procedure is what provides the high degree of safety in the non-invasive prenatal paternity test. In the pregnant mother’s blood there are intact fetal cells and free-floating fetal DNA, which has been released from intact fetal cells destroyed by the mother’s immune system. While it may be possible for a few rare intact fetal cells to escape the mother’s immune system and persist from previous pregnancies, it has been clearly shown that free-floating fetal DNA can not exist from previous pregnancies and can last only for a few hours. Please call 1-800-551-7763 for a brief, but sensitive and friendly, discussion of your specific needs.
- Proprietary methods for handling and analyzing fetal DNA naturally occurring in the mother’s blood.
- Available as early as the 4th week of pregnancy.
- Accurate economical final results in 5-7 working days.
- Standard blood collection from the mother (including fetal DNA) and standard buccal cheek swabs collection from the father—taken at one, or more, of our many convenient sample collection locations.
- Scientific reports conclude that non-invasive DNA testing during pregnancy involves no known physical or medical risks for either the mother or the baby.
- All preliminary sample handling, testing and data analysis performed in our modern laboratory. The laboratory has been recognized and approved by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and is accredited under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
Prenatal Paternity Test Using Amniocentesis or CVS 1-800-551-7763
For many years prenatal paternity testing has been performed as a special service by obtaining the fetal DNA through either an amniocentesis or CVS sample collection procedure. Either of these procedures is usually prescribed by an obstetrician. Either procedure requires a biological sample (blood or buccal swabs) from the mother and the father as well as the fetal sample. While the final paternity test results are accurate using either of these collection procedures, both procedures produce some risk of miscarriage.
Prenatal Testing Fees – Consultation is Free
Call 1-800-551-7763 for more information
- Three weeks testing time – $950
- One week testing time – $1,250
- Three weeks testing time – $1,350
- One week testing time – $1,650
- DNA testing of the collected samples – $545
Please call 1-800-551-7763 to discuss amniocentesis and CVS sample collection and the associated fees.