The following are five simple steps for requesting and scheduling a DNA test with Genetic Profiles.
1. Provide us with your Client Information. See Question #1 in the section entitled “Procedure for DNA Test Sample Collection” for details.
2. Setup Payment Arrangements for your DNA parentage test.
3. Schedule the DNA parentage test. We will locate a convenient site and then a contact person for the sample collection so that your DNA parentage testing can proceed.
4. Collection of Sample/Specimen. See Question #5 in the section entitled”Procedure for DNA Test Sample Collection” for details about the procedure and what you must take to the DNA testing collection site at the time of sample collection.
5. Receive DNA Parentage Testing Final Results Report. You or your authorized agent (e.g. attorney) should receive your DNA parentage testing final results report in the mail very soon after our laboratory has completed 3-4 working days subsequent to receiving the last sample/specimen for your DNA parentage test case.